Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Talents

4. Identify your talents. What have you always been recognized for (particularly as a kid)? What do you do better than most other people? What skills do people seem to notice in you?

Talents since a Kid:
Since I was a little girl I have always been interested in fashion, colors, trends, and photography. It may have to do with the fact that my mother had always been interested in fashion design and modeling. As a kid and until now I have always found the beauty in things that people no longer had interest in. I have always been very crafty and love to do DIYs (Do It Yourself) projects. It is just so fun to be able to alter a garment to your personal tastes. I am also able to think of ways to turn unconventional items into beautiful garments, like paper, tape, and coffee filters. I have also always enjoyed creating collages, they are just very self-expressing. You can basically create any theme you want and it's has a personal meaning attached to it, it is like a story of just pictures. 

Talents Noticed by Others:
Other people have always told me that I was very organized, had good time management skills, was extremely creative, focus, and determined to achieve whatever I am going after. Another talent that people have told me I have is a good eye for style. I have been asked if I would be people's personal shopper, they wanted me to go shopping for them and pick out outfits that I thought would be fashionable but at the same time fit their sense of style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment